Comment on proposed regulations in the Canada Gazette
Do you have an opinion on the types of controls that should be put in place to safeguard the environment, the foods you eat or the drugs you buy? Make yourself heard! Provide your comments on current proposed regulations in the Canada Gazette and be a part of Canada’s regulatory process.
How it works
Federal departments and agencies give interested groups, individuals and all Canadians the chance to review and comment on proposed regulations before they are enacted.
Proposed regulations are published in Part I of the Canada Gazette. Once enacted, they are published in Part II.
You can learn more about this consultation phase in the Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management.
Submit comments on proposed regulations
This list of proposed regulations starts with the most recently published. Review the regulatory impact analysis statement and proposed regulation text. Submit your comments to the specified individual by the due date.
- Published on Saturday, January 25, 2020
- 30 days consultation (until February 24, 2020)
- Published on Saturday, January 11, 2020
- 30 days consultation (until February 10, 2020)
- Published on Saturday, January 4, 2020
- 30 days consultation (until February 3, 2020)
- Consulting with Canadians—participate in consultations from across government
- Date modified: