Vol. 148, No. 14 — April 5, 2014
Order Amending the Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2006)
Department of Justice
REGULATORY IMPACT ANALYSIS STATEMENT
For the Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement, see the Regulations Amending the Firearms Licences Regulations.
Notice is given that the Governor in Council, pursuant to subsection 117.14(1) (see footnote a) of the Criminal Code (see footnote b), proposes to make the annexed Order Amending the Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2006).
Interested persons may make representations concerning the proposed Order within 15 days after the date of publication of this notice. All such representations must cite the Canada Gazette, Part I, and the date of publication of this notice, and be addressed to Paula Clarke, Criminal Law Policy Section, Department of Justice, 284 Wellington Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H8 (tel.: 613-957-4728; fax: 613-941-9310; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ottawa, March 27, 2014
Assistant Clerk of the Privy Council
ORDER AMENDING THE ORDER DECLARING AN AMNESTY PERIOD (2006)
1. (1) Subparagraph 2(1)(b)(ii) of the Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2006) (see footnote 1) is replaced by the following:
- (ii) that will have expired during the period beginning on May 17, 2006 and ending on May 16, 2015.
(2) Subsection 2(3) of the Order is replaced by the following:
(3) The amnesty period begins on May 17, 2006 and ends on May 16, 2015.
COMING INTO FORCE
2. This Order comes into force on the day on which it is registered.