Vol. 149, No. 13 — March 28, 2015
HOUSE OF COMMONS
Second Session, Forty-First Parliament
Standing Order 130 respecting notices of intended applications for private bills was published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on October 19, 2013.
For further information, contact the Private Members’ Business Office, House of Commons, Centre Block, Room 134-C, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6, 613-992-6443.
Clerk of the House of Commons
CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER
CANADA ELECTIONS ACT
Deregistration of registered electoral district associations
On application by the Liberal Party of Canada, in accordance with subsection 467(2) of the Canada Elections Act, the following associations are deregistered, effective March 31, 2015.
- Association libérale fédérale de Papineau
- Federal Liberal Association of Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- Longueuil—Pierre Boucher Federal Liberal Association
- Sherbrooke Federal Liberal Association
- Terrebonne—Blainville Federal Liberal Association
March 16, 2015
Deputy Chief Electoral Officer