SOR/2013-35 March 8, 2013
SPECIES AT RISK ACT
Exemption Order for Certain Licences, Authorizations and Documents (Westslope Cutthroat Trout (Alberta Population))
P.C. 2013-267 March 7, 2013
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, pursuant to section 76 of the Species at Risk Act (see footnote a), makes the annexed Exemption Order for Certain Licences, Authorizations and Documents (Westslope Cutthroat Trout (Alberta Population)).
EXEMPTION ORDER FOR CERTAIN LICENCES, AUTHORIZATIONS AND DOCUMENTS (WESTSLOPE CUTTHROAT TROUT (ALBERTA POPULATION))
1. Section 32 of the Species at Risk Act does not apply to the following licences, authorizations and documents for a period of one year from the date that the Westslope Cutthroat Trout (Alberta population) is added to the List of Wildlife Species at Risk set out in Schedule 1 to that Act:
- (a) the Alberta Fishery Regulations, 1998 to the extent that they authorize sportfishing;
- (b) the licences issued under subsection 13(3) of the Alberta Fishery Regulations, 1998; and
- (c) the National Parks of Canada Fishing Regulations to the extent that they authorize fishing.
COMING INTO FORCE
2. This Order comes into force on the day on which it is registered.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for this Order appears following SOR/2013-34, Order Amending Schedule 1 to the Species at Risk Act.
S.C. 2002, c.29