Vol. 147, No. 22 — October 23, 2013
SOR/2013-179 October 9, 2013
FOOD AND DRUGS ACT
Regulations Amending the Food and Drug Regulations (Blood)
P.C. 2013-1066 October 9, 2013
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Health, pursuant to section 30 (see footnote a) of the Food and Drugs Act (see footnote b), makes the annexed Regulations Amending the Food and Drug Regulations (Blood).
REGULATIONS AMENDING THE FOOD AND DRUG REGULATIONS (BLOOD)
1. Subsection C.01.014(2) of the Food and Drug Regulations (see footnote 1) is replaced by the following:
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply in respect of a drug that is listed in Schedule C to the Act or a medicated feed as defined in subsection 2(1) of the Feeds Regulations, 1983.
2. Items 3 and 4 of Table II to section C.01A.008 of the Regulations are replaced by the following:
Categories of drugs
Drugs that are listed in Schedule D to the Act, other than vaccines
3. Subparagraph C.04.019(b)(ii) of the Regulations is repealed.
4. The headings before section C.04.400 and sections C.04.400 to C.04.423 of the Regulations are repealed.
COMING INTO FORCE
5. These Regulations come into force one year after the day on which they are published in the Canada Gazette, Part II.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for these Regulations appears following SOR/2013-178, Blood Regulations.