Vol. 147, No. 22 — October 23, 2013
SOR/2013-180 October 9, 2013
FOOD AND DRUGS ACT
Regulations Amending Schedule D to the Food and Drugs Act (Blood)
P.C. 2013-1067 October 9, 2013
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Health, pursuant to section 30 (see footnote a) of the Food and Drugs Act (see footnote b), makes the annexed Regulations Amending Schedule D to the Food and Drugs Act (Blood).
REGULATIONS AMENDING SCHEDULE D TO THE FOOD AND DRUGS ACT (BLOOD)
1. Schedule D to the Food and Drugs Act (see footnote 1) is amended by repealing the following:
- Blood and blood derivatives, except cord blood and peripheral blood that are a source of lymphohematopoietic cells for transplantation
- Sang et dérivés du sang...
- Human plasma collected by plasmapheresis
2. Schedule D to the Act is amended by adding the following in alphabetical order:
- Drugs that are or are made from blood
- Drogue qui est...
COMING INTO FORCE
3. These Regulations come into force one year after the day on which they are published in the Canada Gazette, Part II.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for these Regulations appears following SOR/2013-178, Blood Regulations.