Vol. 148, No. 12 — June 4, 2014
SOR/2014-123 May 15, 2014
Order Amending the Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2006)
P.C. 2014-579 May 15, 2014
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Justice, pursuant to subsection 117.14(1) (see footnote a) of the Criminal Code (see footnote b), makes the annexed Order Amending the Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2006).
ORDER AMENDING THE ORDER DECLARING AN AMNESTY PERIOD (2006)
1. (1) Subparagraph 2(1)(b)(ii) of the Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2006) (see footnote 1) is replaced by the following:
- (ii) that will have expired during the period beginning on May 17, 2006 and ending on May 16, 2015.
(2) Subsection 2(3) of the Order is replaced by the following:
(3) The amnesty period begins on May 17, 2006 and ends on May 16, 2015.
COMING INTO FORCE
2. This Order comes into force on the day on which it is registered.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for this Order appears following SOR/2014-122, Regulations Amending the Firearms Licences Regulations.